Many people are sitting on the fence trying to decide if now is the time to buy a home. There are both financial and personal costs that come with waiting, making it clear that purchasing a home now could be more advantageous.
Here are three major benefits to buying a home
- Homeownership is an important part of life, and waiting to buy a home delays many personal benefits associated with it.
- 70% of homeowners say they feel more emotionally attached to their home.
- 91% of people feel secure, stable, or successful owning a home
- 51% call homeownership a “key part of their life.”
- If home values and mortgage rates continue to rise, you will pay more in mortgage payments each month.
- If you’re waiting for the competition to die down, recent data is showing that demand is unseasonably high and will only grow as we get closer to spring and summer.
Read more about a buyer’s purchasing power as interest rates and home prices increase.
If you’re ready to buy, consult with the Ladd Group’s team of experienced brokers to help strategize the best course of action.
Text LADD32 to 88000 or call 541.633.4569